Job Description and Requirements
- This role is for mixed-signal and analog circuit design, applied to the design of high speed serial links.
- The job responsibility involves understanding functional and electrical specifications, designing and verifying circuits using relevant EDA tools, analyzing and troubleshooting circuit behavior before and after Silicon implementation.
This requires for a candidate to possess the following skills:
Good understanding of Electronics design, with an emphasis on the following subjects and concepts:
- Control theory
- Device physics
- Analog and Digital design
- Experience in simulating analog circuits with one of the various kinds of SPICE simulators/EDA tools.
- UNIX/LINUX OS, basic scripting(Shell/Perl etc.)
- Problem solving attitude, adaptation to a dynamic design environment, and good team player.