Sensing the way diseases can be diagnosed and monitored, Bioscan is a non-invasive system for detecting diseases at an early stage. It is a startup with a core team from the interdisciplinary field of engineering, optics, quantum physics, and electronics.
About the Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Working on thermal analysis for laser cooling
- Working on electromagnetic analysis
- Working on pressure transfer analysis
# of Internships available: 2
Skill(s) required: ANSYS
Who can apply
- Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 2nd Aug’19 and 1st Sep’19
- are available for a duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Perks: Certificate, Letter of recommendation.