Headquartered in Princeton, U.S. in 1998, Zycus has grown every day to be established as an organization which now is a leading global provider of complete Source-to-Pay suite of procurement performance solutions.
We develop cloud-based (SaaS) Source-to-Pay solutions for large global enterprises, and have successfully deployed about 200 solutions to over 1000 Global clients. Our spirit of innovation and our passion to help procurement create greater business impact are reflected among procurement solution deployments that we have undertaken over the years. We are proud to have as our clients, some of the best-of- breed companies across verticals like Manufacturing, Automotives, Banking and Finance, Oil and Gas, Food Processing, Electronics, Telecommunications, Chemicals, Health and Pharma, Education and more.
With a team of 850+employees, we are present in India with 3 development centers at Bengaluru, Mumbai & Pune and offices in the U.S., U.K., Australia, Dubai and Singapore.
Qualification: Graduate and above
- Develops and documents test plans and test cases for newly developed features. Regression, Smoke, Sanity, Integration, Browser Compatibility.
- Creates test plans that include resource requirements, schedule assumptions and scope based on inputs.
- Manages and reports on test deliverables and test execution and manages the scheduling and prioritizing of daily tasks, manage and maintain lab hardware (SUT)
- Attending requirement review sessions with the relevant stakeholders during the idea phase
- Act as a main point of communication for inter-dependent issues.
- Troubleshoot and address technical environment needs
- Provide weekly status updates on changes
- Addressing and improving the grey areas and implement new processes wherever required.
- Develops test tools and automation for in use testing and directs a test team during test execution, and reports results to development engineers and leadership.
- Should be able to visually map the requirement to the implementation technically and choose the shortest testing path accordingly.
- Should have excellent troubleshooting capabilities
- Reporting will be directly to the Test manager/Lead.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience into Manual and Automation Testing
- Thorough knowledge on Testing Processes, defect metrics, Selenium, Rest API Automation
- Good with release management
- Basic java, basic SQL and Linux command.
- GOOD TO Have: understanding of XML and JSON.
- Thorough quality improvement skills, advanced problem solving and analysis skills
- Knowledge of Agile process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work effectively on a team and collaboratively across lines of business
- An excellent understanding of hardware and software system architecture and understanding of hardware and software interactions, and able to apply this understanding to resolve issues
- Ability to set and maintain priorities in a fast-paced, schedule-driven environment
- Attractive compensation with a fast track growth opportunity.
- Opportunity to work with young and dynamic innovative team of QA professionals.
- Work into QA module for multiple products.
- Flexible and employee friendly organization.