Job Title: Application Engineer
1. Comprehensive knowledge of chip, board and system design based on processor, memory and high speed interfaces.
2. Candidates should be aware of all physical layer parametric test parameters and its measurement methods
3. Strong knowledge and hands on experience of active and passive probing techniques is required.
4. Signal integrity based measurement, time base measurement knowledge is a must.
5. Candidate should have strong knowledge of Jitter measurements, its control and its compliance to international standards.
6. Candidate should have tested systems and signals based on eye diagram measurements.
7. Comprehensive protocol and operational knowledge of high speed interfaces like SATA, DDR, HDMI, USB 3.0 and DP is required.
8. Protocol knowledge of various interfaces like UART, I2C etc is desirable.
9. Strong understanding of various standards for MIPI, JPEG, etc is required.
10. It is necessary for candidate to have knowledge of Xilinx FPGA based design, troubleshooting, analysis based on ATC particular for baseband and IF level transmitter and receiver designs.
11. Candidates should be aware of developments in Optical domain and support products like Optical Modulation Analyzers, BERTs, Lasers etc
12. Board and system analysis and measurement based on BER bath tub curve is required.
13. Understanding of BERT measurement both for continuous and burst data is required.
14. Exposure to digital signal analysis based on Keysight VSA tool will be advantages
15. It is desirable for candidate to have exposure to international forums working on digital technologies.
16. Publication of technical article in digital domain is added advantage.
17. Prior experience on Keysight Products such as Oscilloscope, Logic Analyzer, DCA, JBERT and ParBERT and VSA would be added advantage.
18. The candidate should have excellent verbal, written and presentation skills. The candidate should be able to clearly and confidently converse with high level customers and multi country people.
19. The candidate should have the passion of working in high end digital & high speed interface technologies. The candidates should also have eagerness and pro activeness for customer services.
20. The candidate should be a self learner and should be able to upgrade knowledge as per industry movement.
21. Candidate should be organized, know analytical techniques to solve issues through creative and adaptive approaches.
- The candidate will be able to provide presales support to our customers and sales organization on technical positioning of products based on test needs.
- The candidate will be responsible to provide technology trainings, after sales support like troubleshooting, testing on customer DUT, interpreting results, optimization of test scenario, reduction of test times, etc,
- The candidate will be responsible for customer technical solutions resolution and ownership.
- The candidate should be a strong team player and connect to various internal organizations like R&D, factory support for customer technical resolution. The candidate should be committed to drive technical issues towards logical conclusion.
- The candidate will be responsible to present papers with confidence and pride in company seminars and various domestic and international forums.
Qualifications: Bachelor/Master Degree in Electronics & Communication/Telecommunication from a recognized college/university preferably from IIT or NIT with minimum 70% average score.
Minimum 8 to 10 years of experience in digital design, development and testing. Candidate should have worked on digital designs and high speed interface technologies
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (38)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (380)
- Engineering (281)
- Government (106)
- Internships (158)
- Manufacturing (17)
- Medical Electronics (4)
- Miscellaneous (214)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (6)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (44)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (8)
- Service & Maintenance (19)
- Software and System Programming (207)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (16)
- Telecom (60)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Wireless Charging: Fuel of the Future August 20, 2018
- Multi-Status Indicator Using Single RGB LED August 19, 2018
- IoT and Touch-Based Home Automation with Video (Hindi & English) August 17, 2018
- When Will We Get 5G? The Transition from 4G to 5G! August 16, 2018
- What is 1G,2G,3G,4G,5G? August 16, 2018
- 5 Exciting Technologies To Enable 5G August 16, 2018
- How will a ‘5G smart city’ look like? August 16, 2018
- Slic3r: A Reliable 3D Printing Companion August 16, 2018
- What is 5G? August 16, 2018
- Thermal and Humidity Effects on Electronic Equipment August 15, 2018