Applications Engineer I
ERP Analyst provides project coordination, functional expertise, and contributes to improvements and enhancements for mission-critical, enterprise-wide information systems. The ERP Analyst is responsible for project tracking and control for assigned modules or systems, serving as a liaison between functional and technical resources to manage the development of new system functionality, upgrades, system modifications, and day-to-day problem analysis, issue tracking, and resolution.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Provides solutions/performs development in Oracle EBS using PLSQL Skills ( OAF Skills as added advantage)
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience.
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions.
- This job opportunity is for Postproduction support to Arrow Global Components for supporting AC, EMEA and AP regions.
- One should be having strong O2C knowledge along with INV, BOM and WIP
What We Are Looking For
- Typically requires 5- 7 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 3 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent work experience.
- Willing to work in night shifts for minimum of 3 months
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Represents the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement
- Contributes to process improvements
- Typically resolves problems using existing solutions
- Provides informal guidance to junior staff
- Works with minimal guidance
- Flexible to work in night shifts for 3 months in a year