Analog Devices’ E-Mobility Group develops technologies that drive the current EV market. The technologies define the future of the growing EV industry.
(Its good to add couple of lines here)
- Implement reference designs/solutions for competitive assessment, system evaluation and demonstration.
- Contribute to hardware prototyping efforts and bring up systems utilizing software.
- Support solving customer issues.
- Develop technical collateral such as application notes, user manuals, articles and tradeshow demonstrations.
- Work with the wider engineer engineering community, across ADI to leverage technology.
- Travel to customer sites across Europe/Americas when necessary.
Qualifications & Skills
- MS/PhD degrees in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication (or related field)
- Candidates who showcase projects that utilize a variety of hardware components and software to solve an application level problem would be at an advantage.
- Debugging hardware using tools such as oscilloscopes, multi-meters.
- Debugging software using any IDE.
- Competence in C, Python and relevant embedded software implementation experience.
- Knowledge of RF, Protocol Stack, MCU architecture would be at an advantage.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills are critical for working, influencing and collaborating with customers and multi-disciplinary teams spread across the globe.