Applications Engineer (Web Methods)
What You’ll Be Doing
- Ownership of various systems engineering projects related to RHEL systems infrastructure
- Designs and develops software solutions to meet business requirements. Manages full software development life cycle including testing, implementation, and auditing. Performs product design, bug verification, and beta support, which may require research and analysis. Operates under moderate supervision. Usually reports to the Manager of Software Development.
- Execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and applications. Analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Coding, developing, and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle. Participate in software upgrades, revisions, fixes and patches as mandated by the vendor.
What We Are Looking For
- Great work ethic and teamwork skills
- 3 to 5 Yrs Years of web Methods Development & Support working Experience with a 4 year degree; or 3 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent work experience.
- Expertise on latest wM versions 9 series & above
- Experience on Components like Integration Server, Designer, Trading Networks, My web Methods Server, Adapters & Deployer, etc.
- Strong knowledge on B2B EDI
- Sound wM Development & Support
- Building B2B Interfaces & Testing, Full Development & Support life cycle.
- WM Admin Activities & Troubleshooting
What’s In It For You
- Training and professional development
- Performance coaching
- Work with fun team in a supportive environment
- Work at a strong and growing company
- Community involvement opportunities