Enable adoption of Synopsys Design for PVE solutions by worldwide customers.
- Provide technical support to customers and internal Synopsys teams to solve complex technical issues, faced during the development of ASICs in the leading edge technologies.
- Respond to situations to isolate or fix problems or suggest appropriate workarounds to meet critical design schedules.
- Provide feedback about the tools and methodologies, to product engineering (CAEs) and R&D teams to enhance the quality of Synopsys’ solutions.
- Likely to also be involved in installation at customer sites, project deployment and customer training.
- Exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action that will resolve a customer issue.
- Receive general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Build productive internal/external working relationships with customers, colleagues and associates.
- Meet or exceed customer expectations most of the time.
- Some travel (domestic & international) required.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics/Computer Engineering.
- Minimum of 2+ years ( MS with 1+ years) of related work experience in a global or multinational company.
- Has working knowledge and general proficiency with tools, systems, and procedures required to accomplish the job.
- Has a thorough knowledge in Digital circuits, CMOS concepts and ASIC design flow and good understanding of PVE concepts and flows.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a passion for world class customer service.