CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi conducted apprenticeship training for ITI and Diploma candidates in various disciplines.
For Trade I (ITI Apprentice):
- Passed out trainees in the particular trade of NCVT pattern designated by Director General of Employment & Training (D.G.E.&T) and who have registered with Regional Directorate of Apprenticeship Training (RDAT), Chennai will only be considered for selection.
For Trade II (Diploma Apprentice):
- A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
- Diploma under-recognised Lateral Entry Scheme (Class XII-Sc)/ITI admitted in the second year of Diploma course shall also be considered.
Age Limit: Not less than 14 years
- SC/ST candidates: 5 years relaxation
- OBC(Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates: 3 years relaxation
- Persons with disabilities: 10 years of relaxation
Post wise Vacancies
- For Fitter: 6 posts
- For Turner: 1 post
- For Machinist: 2 posts
- For Welder: 1 post
- For Electrician: 6 posts
- For Wireman: 6 posts
- For Ref. & AC Mechanic: 3 posts
- For PASAA: 5 posts
- For Horticulture Assistant: 2 posts
- For Civil Engineering: 1 post
- For Production Engineering: 1 post
Note: Four positions (Supernumerary) will be filled from any of the trades.
The selection will be based on the interview.
How to apply for CECRI Walk-In Drive 2019?
For ITI Apprentice:
The candidates first enrol in the apprenticeship training portal available below and get the enrollment number. Next, download the application form from the website and mention the enrollment number in the form before entering for the interview on 4 September 2019.
For Diploma Apprentice:
The candidates first enrol in the national apprenticeship training scheme available below and get the enrollment number. Next, download the application form from the website and mention the enrollment number in the form before entering for the interview on 5 September 2019.
- For ITI Apprentice: 4 September 2019
- For Diploma Apprentice: 5 September 2019
Time: 9 AM
Csir-Central Electrochemical Research Institute,
For more information: Click here
ITI Apprenticeship Training Portal: Click here
Diploma National Apprenticeship Training Scheme: Click here
- Total Jobs 1 Jobs
- Location Across India