The incumbent will be responsible for achieving the annual sales targets by focusing on promotion and
sales activity of Diagnostic portfolio for Haematology reagents for all the 3 Part cell counters.
- Achieve budgeted product mix sales and collections.
- Provide technical details of the products to the customers
- Participate in tenders, preparation of bids
- Manage channel sale partners in the territory
- Ensure online updation of data and implementation of MIS and systems for control and measurement.
Department Specific/On-Going Functions
- Provide transfer price to Regional Manager
- Incumbent might sell some products below the pricing norms provided by marketing function, but has
to maintain the net contribution. In case he/she wants to sell below the NC level, has to seek
approval of the supervisor.
- Identify competitors in their territory and gather information about their activities.
- Report to the Manager on weekly basis and provide update on the activities performed.
Education: B.E./ B.Tech./ Diploma in Electronics/Biomedical Electronics or Electronics & Instrumentation
Experience: 2 – 4 years Experience in Industry
- 2 to 5 years of experience in sales of Haematology reagents
- Good market acceptability and references
- Ability to manage difficult customers
- Interpersonal skills
- Keen interest in business development
- Good influencing skills
- Good communication skills
- Open to travel
- Ready to take up challenges in the role
- High on Energy