The candidate will have a key role in the definition and delivery of the architecture and development of ASIC Design, while ensuring on time, one time best-in-class quality.
- Proven hands-on experience with SOC ASIC and IPs design
- Knowledge and experience with big SoC designs based on ARM/ARC and hierarchical interconnect.
- Highly experienced and deep knowledge of IP and SoC design flows and methodologies (Lint, CDC, Synthesis, power).
- Experience with UFS (MIPI+UNIPRO), PCIe, DDR, NAND I/F (advantage)
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Team player with great interpersonal communication skills.
Education & Experience
- BS/MS in E&E or related field.
- 3+ years of work xperience.
- Experience with developing ASIC controllers for storage.
- Proven hands on experience with UFS (MIPI+UNIPRO), PCIe, DDR and NAND flash interfaces is an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience with FPGA prototyping (HAPS).
- Deep knowledge of IP and SoC design flows and methodologies (Lint, CDC, Synthesis, power).
- Ability to work with local and remote teams (DV and physical).