Municipal Service Commission, West Bengal invites online job applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Engineer, Sub Assistant Engineer for 79 vacancies in various disciplines under Kolkata Municipal Corporation.
Under Kolkata Municipal Corporation:
For Assistant Engineer
Candidates should complete B.E/B.Tech in Civil/ Electrical Engineering from any recognized institution/ university
Working knowledge in computer applications
For Sub-Assistant Engineer
Candidates should complete a Diploma in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from the State Council for Engineering & Technical Education or its equivalent from a recognized institution/ university.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020): 18 to 37 years
Upper age relaxable by
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates of West Bengal.
- 3 years for OBC (A & B) candidates of West Bengal.
- Others as per govt rules.
Post-Wise Vacancies: (Total – 79 Posts)
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 01 post
- Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil): 42 Posts
- Sub Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 23 Posts
- Sub Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 12 Posts
- Assistant Engineer: Pay Level – 16 (Rs.15,600-42,000/- Grade Rs.5400/-)
- Sub Assistant Engineer: Pay Level – 12 (Rs.9,000-40,500/- Grade Rs.4400/-)
- MSCWB Selection Process for Assistant Engineer/ Sub Assistant Engineer:
- Selection will be based on Examination, Personality Test/ Interview.
For UR & OBC candidates: Rs.220/- [Rs. 150/- (Application Fee) + Rs. 50/- (Processing charges) + Rs. 20/- (Bank Charges)]
For S.C., S.T. & PH candidates: Rs.70/- [Rs. 50/- (Processing charges only) + Rs. 20/-(Bank Charges for Challan deposit)]
Mode of Payment: The application fees shall be collected by all the branches of the United Bank of India and the same to be deposited to Account No. 0088010367936 through Challan.
For more information: click here
- Total Jobs 1 Jobs
- Location Kolkata