|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||1 August 2017|
Graduation in Arts/Commerce/ Management/ Science/ Computer Applications with First Class, as declared by the University with Knowledge in the use of Computers
Assistants For Filling Up In ISRO Centres/Units:
- Ahmedabad-20 Posts
- Bengaluru-97 Posts
- Hyderabad-27 Posts
- New Delhi-04 Posts
- Sriharikota-35 Posts
- Thiruvananthapuram-89 Posts
Upper Division Clerks For Filling Up In Department Of Space:
- Bengaluru-02 Posts
Assistants For Filling-Up At Autonomous Institutions/Central PSU Under Dept. Of Space:
- Ahmedabad-16 Posts
- Bengaluru-07 Posts
- Hyderabad-01 Posts
- New Delhi-14 Posts
- Thiruvananthapuram-01 Post
ISRO Recruitment 2017 Age Limit:
18 – 26 years as on 31.07.2017
ISRO Recruitment 2017 Selection Process:
- The qualification prescribed is the MINIMUM requirement and the same does not automatically make candidates eligible for written test.Initial screening will be conducted to short-list candidates for taking-up written test. The written test will be conducted on 15.10.2017 [Sunday] at nine venues viz., Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Dehradun, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram.
- The call letters for written test to the short-listed candidates will be sent only by e-mail during the firstweek of October 2017. Based on the performance in the written test, candidates will be shortlisted for skill test, depending on the number of vacancies notified, the schedule and venue of which will be notified. Those who secure minimum 50% marks each in both objective and descriptive type questions in the written test will be considered for shortlisting for ‘Skill Test(Computer Literacy Test)’. Skill Test will be purely go-no-go basis and marks obtained in the skill test shall not be considered for selection. The Skill Test shall be evaluated on a 100 points scale with minimum 60% for qualification.
- The final selection will be done amongst qualified candidates, purely on the scores obtained in the written test. From amongst candidates who qualify in the skill test with minimum 60% marks, empanelment shall be done in the order of marks obtained in the written test, subject to number of vacancies notified. In case, sufficient number of SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-servicemen candidates are not available for filling-up the vacancies reserved for these categories, relaxation will be extended to candidates belonging to the respective category, to make good the short-fall.