What you will be doing:
- Works in fast paced continuous delivery environment using Agile.
- Works with minimal supervision on analysis tasks and with little or no supervision on development tasks.
- Designs, develops, maintains and implements software modules in a given product.
- Develops and maintains unit, component and automated system tests.
- Participates in team discussions and code reviews.
- Collaborates with cross-geo teams.
What skills, experience and education you need as a team member to succeed:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field of study
- Object oriented programming language C++ or Java
- Linux, Shell scripts, Python
- Unit, Component and System test Automation
- Preferably knowledge of REST Web services
- Preferably knowledge about databases like Oracle, No SQL databases like MongoDB
Apply for this job
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (31)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (318)
- Engineering (261)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (3)
- Government (100)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (3)
- Internships (137)
- Manufacturing (16)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (3)
- Medical Electronics (1)
- Miscellaneous (172)
- Network (7)
- Operations (2)
- Other Managerial (1)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (39)
- Robotics (4)
- Sales (7)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (36)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (188)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (56)
- Testing/QA/QC (56)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Elite Precision Super-TCXOs for 5G, Small Cell and Time Synchronisation June 18, 2018
- Silicon MEMS Timing Solutions June 18, 2018
- The Top 8 Reasons to Use an oscillator Instead of a Crystal Resonator June 18, 2018
- IoT- Enabled Lighting Can Dramatically Reduce Energy Consumption June 18, 2018
- Little Nightlight June 16, 2018
- Tutorial: Buck Converter vs. Linear Voltage Regulator June 16, 2018
- Door-Open Alarm June 15, 2018
- Useful Tools and Easy Project Management Suites June 15, 2018
- Embedded Sensors for Critical Applications June 14, 2018
- How to Turn Your Electronics Design Into a PCB? June 14, 2018