As an Associate Engineer, the incumbent would be working on product or technology groups with design, development, testing or sustaining engineering responsibilities. They have to study, design, make changes to existing designs as per needs, Accumulate product/technology knowledge and assess systemic improvements & sustenance. Plan their activities to achieve project timelines and deliverables. These engineers would be working for varied projects at Eaton India Innovation Centre.
Hires will be a part of campus hire assimilation program and will receive overall understanding of the organization.
Hires will be placed across to either product groups or to technology groups.
- Perform engineering assignments, understand products & technologies, testing & specification of projects.
- Utilize DFSS concepts, DFMEA, Risk Management & DVPR for new product development &/or existing product improvements.
- Execute proto-type build, performance / durability testing, teardown of proto-type samples to evaluate product performance against customer requirements for concept level ideas as well as detailed design before product launch
- Creates and sustains process for design standards and procedures governing product design methods, documents and data control for the associated business group.
- Develop understanding of manufacturing processes to improve new and existing designs.
- Maintain credible communication practice with external customer on technical clarifications, testing & resolving of field failures.
- Learning agility to understand & assimilate varied technologies & product knowledge.
Education – Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Clear communication both written and spoken.