- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA from a recognized university.
- A minimum of 0-1 years experience in software development with success in roles with substantial responsibility and accountability.
- You must have strong problem-solving capabilities. Familiarity with the use of data structures, algorithms, and protocols to cleanly solve challenges. So if you have a
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or higher educational achievement, that would be a plus point.
- The software is on the Android platform, so familiarity with Java is a must, and familiarity with the Android SDK is a plus point.
- You’ll need to interact with architects, directors, and engineers from Pune as well as USA.
- So strong verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- You’ll need to participate in Code Reviews and have your code reviewed by team members, and ensure
- near 100% code coverage on the code you develop. Ensure automated testability of the code you write.
- The team follows agile principles, so having prior experience working in agile would be an added advantage.
Apply for this job
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (35)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (352)
- Engineering (273)
- Government (103)
- Internships (149)
- Manufacturing (16)
- Medical Electronics (2)
- Miscellaneous (206)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (41)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (7)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (196)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (58)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Automatic Bike Turning Indicator July 20, 2018
- DC Power Meter for 0-55V 20A Work Bench Power Supply July 19, 2018
- 11 Things to Know About Raspberry Pi July 18, 2018
- LibreCAD: A Practical Tool for 2D Designs July 18, 2018
- Synopsys Hosts SNUG 2018 to Discuss Real-world Semiconductor Design Challenges July 18, 2018
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Get Ready for the Cloud Era July 17, 2018
- What is the Difference Between Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality? July 17, 2018
- OLED Displays and Their Applications July 16, 2018
- Voltage Regulator as Audio Amplifier July 14, 2018
- Virtual Assistants For Your Home July 13, 2018