Date: Mar 16, 2018
Location: Pune, IN, 411013
Company: Bentley Systems
- Understanding functional testing / quality assurance process for testing platform products.
- Create and execute test cases for various functionalities from product.
- Understand and test (exploratory) desktop application (CAD) as well as web functionalities.
- Regression and Performance testing.
- Automated testing.
- Defect tracking and analysis.
- Day to day testing activities.
- Timely communication on progress of assigned task.
Skills & experience:
- B.E- Civil / Architecture / Electrical with 0-2 years of experience in Software testing.
- Knowledge of at least one CAD tool like MicroStation, AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, IntelliCAD, PDS, CATIA, NX, Creo / Pro-E, SolidWorks, SolidEdge is a must.
- Experience in any above application testing is plus.
- Strong sense of logic and engineering workflow
- Should have good analytical and problem solving skills.
- A Software Testing certificate like ISTQB, CSTE is a plus.
- Should have Good written and verbal communication skills.
Job Segment: CAD, Drafting, Engineer, Electrical, AutoCAD, Engineering