You would need to understand the product from a functional and technical standpoint and be able to respond to customer queries, issues reported via our ticketing system in the Americas Shift. The role will require you to cover weekends in Americas Shift following your onboarding. The team sets high standards for the work they do while also maintaining a learning oriented work environment. You’ll be challenged to scale up quickly and learn many new technologies. This is a customer facing role.
What you’ll do?
- Work on Severity 2/3 issues on Product and for different customers.
- Respond to customers within defined SLAs and committed timelines.
- Escalate problems to the correct teams where appropriate.
- Resolving simple requests without needing to escalate.
- File Production Deployment Requests on behalf of our customers.
- Identifying documentation requirements in our knowledge base.
- Maintaining our high standards for customer communication and response times.
- Engaging in training opportunities on our products and key technical areas.
What we are looking for?
- 2-3 years of experience in technical support roles, ideally supporting web applications or products.
- Demonstrable interest in software and technology.
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot basic technical issues.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Able to communicate effectively between teams and individuals of varying technical expertise.
- Familiar with the latest trends in social channels (forums, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Able to multi-task effectively while working on customer issues.
What would add value?
- Experience in HTTP REST APIs.
- Understanding of SQL queries.
- User level experience of Linux Environment.
- General idea about Multi-Tier Web Application architecture.
- Technical or support certifications such as ITIL V3/V4.