Network & Links
Part of the Core Project Team and works closely with the:
– Project ATC Leader
– Department Head
– Team Members
Overall Purpose Of The Role
Should be capable of understanding design documents for Urban/Mainline projects and translate into data design. Ability to understand customer requirements and project context. Day to day responsibilities include configuration of product through sound application of related rules/propriety standards and debugging the issues arising from V&V activities. Working closely with stakeholders from upstream and downstream processes/functions.
- Build know how of Alstom products and processes
- Adhering to technical processes
- Accurate and On Time Reporting
- QCD is as per WP commitment
Qualifications & Skills
Bachelors in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation)
- High on Interpersonal skills
- Consultative in nature
- Personable and approachable
- High Execution skills
- Rigor and Discipline
Technical Competencies & Experience
Required Experience / Skill Set
- Minimum 2-5 experience in rail signaling domain.
- Experience in product application engineering to meet customer’s operational and functional requirements.
- Should have worked on any of the system type – ERTMS / CBTC/ Fixed Block ATC Systems, preferably in Design.
- Systems Thinking mindset / acumen.
- Knowledge of V Cycle and processes related to project engineering in a safety critical domain preferred.
- Competencies Desired In Following Areas
- Flexible and resilience to work on multiple projects at a time
- Team orientation
- Aptitude to understand design and translating it into working functionalities
- Aptitude to think in an integrative manner to identify and solve potential problems in design inputs, tools and problem reports raised by V&V.
- Effective communication
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (39)
- Automobile (9)
- Embedded/Chip Design (397)
- Engineering (290)
- Government (109)
- Internships (168)
- Manufacturing (17)
- Medical Electronics (4)
- Miscellaneous (217)
- Network (8)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (46)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (8)
- Service & Maintenance (21)
- Software and System Programming (218)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (17)
- Telecom (62)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Highlighting the Connection Between Outdoor LED Lighting and Pedestrian Safety September 20, 2018
- How to Assess Electromagnetic Radiation from Mobile Phone Towers September 20, 2018
- Arduino-Controlled 12V Battery Charger September 18, 2018
- MIPI Alliance Managing Director Peter Lefkin Delivering Keynote at Upcoming 2018 TrueConnect Conference September 18, 2018
- Working of a MOSFET September 18, 2018
- Sensors That Add Strength to Aviation and Aerospace September 17, 2018
- Programmable Automatic Bell System September 15, 2018
- Auto Power Switching Mains, Solar Inverter or Generator September 15, 2018
- Optronic Sensors Night Vision Technologies (Part 3 of 6) September 14, 2018
- BLUE_P: Wireless Arduino Programming Shield September 14, 2018