- Implement and commission all Kemin SMARTBox On Line and Special Purpose machineries at customer site.
- Interface Kemin SMARTBox with customer`s Automation units.
- Support & Train the field engineers to implement the special purpose projects.
- Interface Kemin SMARTBox with customer batching system.
- Commissioning all On Line system and Special purpose systems at customer location.
- Periodical calibration and monitoring the performance of system.
- Modify the PLC program logic as per the site requirement and system up gradation.
- Interface all Automatic SMARTBox with centralized data center
- Develop software for all new equipment designed & developed in PAD
- Train internal team
- Implementation of SMARTBox On Line & Pro Line at customer site
- Calibration of SMARTBox On Line system with each of the customer feed recipes and cross check against with the lab analysis data
- Bachelor`s Degree in any of the below mentioned Engineering Disciplines.
- Electrical and Communication
- Applied Electronics & Instrumentation
- Computer Science
- Electrical & Electronics Experience & Knowledge required
- 3 to 5 Years Industrial experience in plant automation – preferred in process industry.
- Sound knowledge in programming logics in
- SIEMENS PLC & SIMATIC SCADA
- MITSUBISHI PLC & SCADA MC Works64
- ALLEN BRADLEY PLC & Factory Talkvew SCADA
- Unitronics PLC
- Communication Protocols
- Modbus, TCP-IP, Profibus, Profinet, Ethernet IP