- Working experience in Embedded C programming using MISRA coding guidelines.
- Working experience in working with RTOS based embedded systems.
- Hands on experience in automotive applications development for one or more of the following:
- Communication protocols like CAN, LIN, FLEXRAY, MOST etc
- Diagnostics protocols like UDS, KWP2000 etc
- Communication Stacks
- Network management
- Fault management, Diagnostics Event Manager, NVM Stack etc
- Good understanding of AUTOSAR based software architecture.
- Good understanding of layered software architecture.
- Hands on experience on VECTOR Tools like CANOE, KVASER, etc.
- Hands on experience with configuration tools for stack generation for COM and/or DCM.
- Automotive Embedded Software Engineer
Experience: 2 – 6 years
- Clear and concise spoken and written communication skills are critical for this position since the engineer is responsible for gathering engineering requirements, negotiating during tradeoff analysis and documentation.
- Interpersonal skills (Networking, negotiation, and tolerance)
- The ability to work with cross functional, multi regional, internal and external teams that can have different priorities.
- Ability to manage urgent situations and manage priorities.
- Tolerance to ambiguity and dealing with complex engineering problems.
- Ability to make decisions with minimal supervision and limited information.