Azim Premji Foundation Off Campus Drive 2018 scheduled for Campus Programme Associate for B.E/B.Tech/MA/M.Sc/M.Phil/PHD graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
- Candidates should possess a degree in B.E/B.Tech/MA/M.Sc/M.Phil/PHD
- 2018 Batch
- Perform in-depth White box testing.
- Review Engineering Requirements and Design Documents. Anticipate, Procure & configure test setup.
- Estimate the efforts involved for qualifying the changes including writing and executing test scripts and specification, Prepare strategy for the feature assigned.
- Develop or adapt testing tools for functional area.
- Written test
Job Location: Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Karnataka, Chattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh and Puducherry.
Interested and Eligible candidates apply this drive in online and attend drive at following venue on 8 February 2018.
APIIT SD INDIA,
Near Toll Plaza Panipat,
- Students must carry one hard copy of marksheets, resume, 3-4 Passport size photographs (recent) and Photo ID Card(Driving License/Passport/Voter ID/College ID).
- All the students should appear for interview in formal dress.
- All the students are required to carry their all qualification documents starting from 10th Class. (Original copy and 1 photocopy of each) .
- Registration for Participation: The students willing to appear in the drive are required to register online and must carry the copy of admit card generated by the website.
For more information: click here
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (33)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (323)
- Engineering (261)
- Government (100)
- Instrumentation (3)
- Internships (137)
- Manufacturing (16)
- Mechanical (3)
- Medical Electronics (1)
- Miscellaneous (196)
- Network (7)
- Operations (2)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (40)
- Robotics (4)
- Sales (7)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (188)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (56)
- Testing/QA/QC (56)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Teaching a Computer to Recognise Cats June 20, 2018
- How To: Motorized Camera Slider with Pan and Tilt Head June 19, 2018
- Next-Generation Solar Power Technology (Part 2 of 2) June 19, 2018
- Elite Precision Super-TCXOs for 5G, Small Cell and Time Synchronisation June 18, 2018
- Silicon MEMS Timing Solutions June 18, 2018
- The Top 8 Reasons to Use an oscillator Instead of a Crystal Resonator June 18, 2018
- IoT- Enabled Lighting Can Dramatically Reduce Energy Consumption June 18, 2018
- Little Nightlight June 16, 2018
- Tutorial: Buck Converter vs. Linear Voltage Regulator June 16, 2018
- Door-Open Alarm June 15, 2018