Designation: Associate Engineer – Design & Development (C++ & COM)
Organization: CT DD DS AA DF-PD
- Analyze requirements
- Design and implement software solutions based on the requirements
- Investigate and fix software errors with high quality
- Perform impact analysis of software defects
- Ensure conformance to organization and project specific quality processes
Desired Qualification and Experience
Engineering Graduate / Post Graduate (preferably a major in Computer Science/ Electronics).
1-3 years of professional experience in SW development (explicitly code/test-code development within software project using the relevant programming languages and tools as well as relevant technology)
Minimum 1 years of experience in a process oriented software organization.
- Should have advanced level of design and development experience in C++
- Should possess excellent skills in developing multi threaded applications using C++ and COM
- Software design and development – expert in OOP and OOA
- Standard platforms – Expertise in software development on Windows platforms.
- Cross platform programming skill is an added advantage.
- Should have a good knowledge on C++11
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Debugging skills – ability to find the root cause for defects, fix defects and provide impact on fixes done
- Hands-on experience in design, development and testing e.g UML diagrams, code, unit tests.
- Self motivated, quick learner, with good verbal and written communication skills.
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (33)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (323)
- Engineering (261)
- Government (100)
- Instrumentation (3)
- Internships (137)
- Manufacturing (16)
- Mechanical (3)
- Medical Electronics (1)
- Miscellaneous (196)
- Network (7)
- Operations (2)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (40)
- Robotics (4)
- Sales (7)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (188)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (56)
- Testing/QA/QC (56)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Teaching a Computer to Recognise Cats June 20, 2018
- How To: Motorized Camera Slider with Pan and Tilt Head June 19, 2018
- Next-Generation Solar Power Technology (Part 2 of 2) June 19, 2018
- Elite Precision Super-TCXOs for 5G, Small Cell and Time Synchronisation June 18, 2018
- Silicon MEMS Timing Solutions June 18, 2018
- The Top 8 Reasons to Use an oscillator Instead of a Crystal Resonator June 18, 2018
- IoT- Enabled Lighting Can Dramatically Reduce Energy Consumption June 18, 2018
- Little Nightlight June 16, 2018
- Tutorial: Buck Converter vs. Linear Voltage Regulator June 16, 2018
- Door-Open Alarm June 15, 2018