Job ID: JR0117580
Develops and applies computer aided design (CAD) software engineering methods, theories and research techniques in the investigation and solution of technical problems. Assessing architecture and hardware limitations, plans technical projects in the design and development of CAD software. Defines and selects new approaches and implementation of CAD software engineering applications and design specifications and parameters. Develops routines and utility programs. Prepares design specifications, analysis and recommendations for presentation and approval. May specify materials, equipment and supplies required for completion of projects and may evaluate vendor capabilities to provide required products or services.
The candidate will be part of Infrastructure Design Automation team which caters to multiple microprocessors across Intel working on latest process technologies. In this role, the candidate is expected to work on environment and database development and support for multiple microprocessor design projects. The role involves setting up and maintaining/support the design environment, database, various design health metrics and compute management for the projects. The role also provides opportunities to bring in efficiencies and innovations in this domain which with potential to have corporation-wide impact.
- Expert in Linux, Python, Perl, TCL/Tk and Shell scripting.
- Good command on MySQL and configuration management databases. Designsync database knowledge will be added advantage.
- Excellent debug and analytical skills.
- Good command on written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or Electronics Engineering from a reputed institution.
- VLSI domain knowledge is an added advantage.