- CAD environment set-up: The R&D group works with different technologies that traditionally have slightly different tool flow. You are expected to understand the set-up by networking with the US counter parts and own the set-up for our Bangalore site.
- Skill programming for automation of layout tasks and also for building utilities useful for layout and schematic/circuit design
- Pcell development: Pcell development for new pcells or redesign for the next technology node in Skill
- Local Linux admin: Manage the linux servers locally, although assistance from Unix admins in US is available.
- Perl scripting for automation
Desired Skills and Experience
- B.Tech/M.Tech in Electronics/Electrical/Computer engineering and 3-8 years of relevant layout design automation and/or CAD tool development experience.
- Experience in Custom design flows / tools. CAD automation, flow/methodology development/support and hands on experience in using the custom layout flows required.
- Experience in “skill” programming. Proven problem solving/programming skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and good verbal/written communication skills are required.