Date: May 16, 2017
Location: Bangalore, KA, IN
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision & core values. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
- Responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of small to medium non-complex components of a project module.
- Works on problems of limited scope, through usage of standard programming concepts and principles.
- Works under supervision/ guidance with frequent review of accomplished objectives. Participates on a project team of engineers involved in software development.
- Designs, develops, enhances, maintains and documents assigned modules of a comprehensive product suite.
- Produces code within quality and coding standards following standard coding design processes and procedures/guidelines.
- Develops basic understanding of current product suite and provides ideas for improvement of the products.
- Develops well-defined modules.
- Performs well-defined unit, product level integration, and dev. tests.
- Carries out other related tasks and projects as required.
- Makes routine technical decision with clearly defined parameters but consults with other developers or Senior Engineer
- Demonstrates self-organizational and planning skills
Job Segment: Telecom, Telecommunications, Intern, Technology, Entry Level