Delphix is the industry leader in DataOps and provides an intelligent data platform that accelerates digital transformation for leading companies around the world. The Delphix DataOps Platform supports a broad spectrum of systems—from mainframes to Oracle databases, ERP applications, and Kubernetes containers. Delphix supports a comprehensive range of data operations to enable modern CI/CD workflows and automates data compliance for privacy regulations, including GDPR, CCPA, and the New York Privacy Act.
In addition, Delphix helps companies sync data from private to public clouds, accelerating the journey to the cloud and the adoption of disruptive AI technologies. In a world where every company is becoming a data company, Delphix provides a critical platform to enable data-driven transformation.
As a Cloud Engineer you are a coder first and passionate about automation with a focus on infrastructure as code used in public clouds. The Delphix Dynamic Data Platform operates in multiple public clouds, and our cloud team is involved in the cutting edge work needed to support efficient and scalable development and test practices across these clouds, which include AWS, GCP, Azure, Oracle Cloud, and others.
- Gain a deep understanding of how companies use public clouds for data operations
- Operation of existing and new cloud-based developer tooling, including responding to monitoring alerts and on call notifications
- Promote sustainable incident response, including diagnosis and root cause analysis
- Promote responsible and cost effective usage of cloud resources
- Proficient in written and verbal communication skills, particularly when working with other teams and remote locations
- Knowledge of Infrastructure-as-Code systems
- Experience developing in Python or Java
- Understanding of cloud security principles and cloud governance
- Expertise with public cloud API usage, particularly for administration and account management
Strong Plus If You Have
- Experience with authentication and other cloud operations across one or more public clouds
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with public cloud resource cost management tools
- Experience with a cloud security analysis tool