Seeking a tech savvy content writer with 0-2+ years experience in deciphering, dejargonizing and simplifying complex technical content. Should be grammatically sound and have error-free English.
- Primarily responsible for delivering product documentation – manuals, technical literature, technical articles, whitepapers and marketing content.
- Will be required to collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver relevant and current documentation.
- Innovation in documentation is a secondary responsibility – we are constantly looking to make our documentation efficient, user-friendly and intuitive. We are looking for someone who ideates as well as rolls up the sleeve to make it happen.
- Should be adept at MS Office with basic knowledge of design tools like Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/Corel Draw
- Technical background is desirable but not necessary.
- Should be willing to take a test to help evaluate candidature.
Graduates in English, Communication Studies or Technology preferred
Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (38)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (380)
- Engineering (281)
- Government (106)
- Internships (158)
- Manufacturing (17)
- Medical Electronics (4)
- Miscellaneous (214)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (6)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (44)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (8)
- Service & Maintenance (19)
- Software and System Programming (207)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (16)
- Telecom (60)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Wireless Charging: Fuel of the Future August 20, 2018
- Multi-Status Indicator Using Single RGB LED August 19, 2018
- IoT and Touch-Based Home Automation with Video (Hindi & English) August 17, 2018
- When Will We Get 5G? The Transition from 4G to 5G! August 16, 2018
- What is 1G,2G,3G,4G,5G? August 16, 2018
- 5 Exciting Technologies To Enable 5G August 16, 2018
- How will a ‘5G smart city’ look like? August 16, 2018
- Slic3r: A Reliable 3D Printing Companion August 16, 2018
- What is 5G? August 16, 2018
- Thermal and Humidity Effects on Electronic Equipment August 15, 2018