Bharat Electronics Limited, India’s premier Navaratna Defence Electronics Company requires Electronics & Mechanical Engineers on contract basis for a period of ONE YEAR, for its Naval Systems SBU at Bangalore Unit.
No of posts: 26 Contract Engineers – (16 Electronics & 10-Mechanical) (May vary depending upon the requirement)
Qualification: First class in BE/B.Tech (Electronics / Telecommunication / Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication) and Mechanical from a recognized University/ Institution.
Age: 25 years and less as on 01.02.2018.
Reservation & Relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates will be as per Government rules.
Remuneration: An all-inclusive consolidated remuneration of Rs.23,000/- per month.
Period of contract: One year from the date of joining, however the same may be extended depending on the progress of the project and performance of the candidate.
Job: The requirement is in the areas of PCB Assembly/Testing/Production/Purchase / Production Control/ESS support/ QA/ Sales / Inventory Management and Subcontract.
Experience: Preference will be given to those with six months experience in the similar area preferably in Engineering Industry .Candidates who have undergone One year Apprenticeship training will be preferred.
Method of Selection: Eligible candidates, who satisfy the above conditions, will be called for written test (objective type question in above disciplines) followed by an interview. Candidates are required to produce all original certificates, a photocopy of each of them and a recent passport size colour photograph, on the day of the written test / interview.
Candidates who have not completed BE / B Tech. need not apply. Those who are unable to produce their Degree marks cards and certificates in original on the day of the written test / interview for whatever reason will not be considered.
Local candidates will be preferred. Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
Apply in the prescribed format available in BEL website bel-india.com. Candidates shortlisted for the test will be announced in the official website along with the venue details, date of written test & interview.
If there are more eligible applicants, the number of candidates to be called will be restricted in proportion to the requirement based on academic excellence, experience, age etc.
BEL reserves the right to debar/ disqualify any candidate at any stage of the Selection Proceedings, for reason whatsoever. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
Only applications submitted on or before 26.01.2018 will be entertained.
Registration and Online Application process
1. Eligible candidates are required to apply online only through BEL’s website www.bel-india.com (Recruitment section under Careers): No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
2. Before applying the candidates should possess the following :
a) Valid & active e-mail Id and mobile number till the completion of selection process.
b) Scanned copy of experience certificates (in PDF/JPEG file only) for uploading with the application form.
c) Candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST are required to upload scanned copy of caste certificate in prescribed format.
d) Scanned copy of degree certificates (BE / B Tech)
3. Candidates can access the online application form at www.bel-india.com (Recruitment section under Careers) or Click on the URL given below or copy and paste to the browser’s address bar to apply online.
For more information: click here
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (33)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (323)
- Engineering (261)
- Government (100)
- Instrumentation (3)
- Internships (137)
- Manufacturing (16)
- Mechanical (3)
- Medical Electronics (1)
- Miscellaneous (196)
- Network (7)
- Operations (2)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (40)
- Robotics (4)
- Sales (7)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (188)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (56)
- Testing/QA/QC (56)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Teaching a Computer to Recognise Cats June 20, 2018
- How To: Motorized Camera Slider with Pan and Tilt Head June 19, 2018
- Next-Generation Solar Power Technology (Part 2 of 2) June 19, 2018
- Elite Precision Super-TCXOs for 5G, Small Cell and Time Synchronisation June 18, 2018
- Silicon MEMS Timing Solutions June 18, 2018
- The Top 8 Reasons to Use an oscillator Instead of a Crystal Resonator June 18, 2018
- IoT- Enabled Lighting Can Dramatically Reduce Energy Consumption June 18, 2018
- Little Nightlight June 16, 2018
- Tutorial: Buck Converter vs. Linear Voltage Regulator June 16, 2018
- Door-Open Alarm June 15, 2018