BEL requires full time BE/B.Tech candidates on Contract basis for its Military Communication SBU, Bengaluru Unit
- BE/B.Tech in Electronics/Electronics and Communication/Electronics and Telecommunications/Telecommunication/Communication/ Mechanical Engineering from recognized University / Institute. First Class for GEN/OBC candidates and Pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates. Candidates belonging to any other branch of Engineering apart from those mentioned above will not be considered.
- Experience: Up to One Year
Total Posts: 50
Age: General Candidates: Max. 25 years (DOB on or after 01.08.1992).
- Selection will be through a Written Test (objective type questions). Only those who qualify in the Written Test will be called for Interview.
- Candidates will be permitted to attend the Written Test/Interview subject to fulfilling the above criteria of Qualification & Age.
For more information: click here
Apply for this job
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (34)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (349)
- Engineering (272)
- Government (103)
- Internships (146)
- Manufacturing (15)
- Medical Electronics (2)
- Miscellaneous (205)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (42)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (7)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (195)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (56)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Voltage Regulator as Audio Amplifier July 14, 2018
- Virtual Assistants For Your Home July 13, 2018
- How To: Wi-Fi Based Motion Alarm July 12, 2018
- Selecting the Right Sensors for Industrial Applications July 12, 2018
- Automation of Home Appliances Using ESP-32 Over the Local Web Server July 12, 2018
- Energy storage: What’s Driving the Growth? July 11, 2018
- Which Current Is More Dangerous, AC Or DC? July 11, 2018
- Temperature Monitoring on Smartphone July 10, 2018
- Advantages of Wide Bandgap Technology in Automotive Applications July 10, 2018
- Staying in “TOUCH” When Far Apart July 10, 2018