BEL Recruitment 2018: Bharat Electronics Limited, invites application for the post of Contract Engineers(Electronics).The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
BEL announces their vacancies through the Careers section of their official site bel-india.com and also the leading Newspapers. BEL recruit the candidates on the permanent basis (BEL Probationary Engineers) and Temporary Basis(Contract Engineers). BEL also conducts the direct walk-in interview to select the qualified candidates. At present, BEL announced vacancies for Contract Engineer. Eligible candidates apply for Contact Engineer post apply in online and attend walk-in test at the mentioned address.
Contract Engineer: B.E. / B.Tech. / AMIE / GIETE from a recognized University/ Institution in Electronics in any of the following disciplines:
- Electronics and Communication
- Electronics and Telecommunication
B.E/ B.Tech in First Class for General and OBC Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
Candidates who have not completed B.E/ B.Tech Degree need not apply.
Age limit(As on 01.02.2018):
- General candidates: 25 years
- OBC candidates: 28 years
- SC/ ST candidates: 30 years
- Age relaxation is applicable for PHP candidates as per Govt. directives.
Probation Period: One (01) year
BEL Recruitment Selection process:
Selection will be through a Written Test followed by an Interview of the shortlisted candidates.
For more information: click here
- This job has expired!
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (38)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (380)
- Engineering (281)
- Government (106)
- Internships (158)
- Manufacturing (17)
- Medical Electronics (4)
- Miscellaneous (214)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (6)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (44)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (8)
- Service & Maintenance (19)
- Software and System Programming (207)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (16)
- Telecom (60)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Wireless Charging: Fuel of the Future August 20, 2018
- Multi-Status Indicator Using Single RGB LED August 19, 2018
- IoT and Touch-Based Home Automation with Video (Hindi & English) August 17, 2018
- When Will We Get 5G? The Transition from 4G to 5G! August 16, 2018
- What is 1G,2G,3G,4G,5G? August 16, 2018
- 5 Exciting Technologies To Enable 5G August 16, 2018
- How will a ‘5G smart city’ look like? August 16, 2018
- Slic3r: A Reliable 3D Printing Companion August 16, 2018
- What is 5G? August 16, 2018
- Thermal and Humidity Effects on Electronic Equipment August 15, 2018