Job purpose: This position is responsible for Control Relay Panel used in Substation
Position opening for : Pune.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Preparation of SLD, Protection Block Diagram, Interlocking logics and Data sheet for HV equipment.
- Selection of protection relays, IEDs and metering system.
- Relay setting calculations, CT VT sizing and Battery Sizing calculations.
- Validate schematics of Control and Protection panels, manufacturing documents and cubicle drawings
- Coordination with Primary, FAT, Project management and commissioning activities and resolve issues arising in each of these stages.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience in Power Industry.
- Experience of Production, Design or Relay testing with above instruments to core industries, ideally to power industry in Generation, Transmission and Distribution.
- Strong technical, leadership, communication, presentation, analytical and time management skills.
B.E./B.Tech from Electrical/Electronics stream
APPLY NOW ON LINKEDIN
Apply for this job
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (38)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (380)
- Engineering (281)
- Government (106)
- Internships (158)
- Manufacturing (17)
- Medical Electronics (4)
- Miscellaneous (214)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (6)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (44)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (8)
- Service & Maintenance (19)
- Software and System Programming (207)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (16)
- Telecom (60)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Wireless Charging: Fuel of the Future August 20, 2018
- Multi-Status Indicator Using Single RGB LED August 19, 2018
- IoT and Touch-Based Home Automation with Video (Hindi & English) August 17, 2018
- When Will We Get 5G? The Transition from 4G to 5G! August 16, 2018
- What is 1G,2G,3G,4G,5G? August 16, 2018
- 5 Exciting Technologies To Enable 5G August 16, 2018
- How will a ‘5G smart city’ look like? August 16, 2018
- Slic3r: A Reliable 3D Printing Companion August 16, 2018
- What is 5G? August 16, 2018
- Thermal and Humidity Effects on Electronic Equipment August 15, 2018