Skills and Experience Required:
- Trainee Engineer will be involved in Engineering, testing and commissioning of PLC and SCADA software for projects in Warehouse domain.
- 0-3 years of experience in Siemens PLC systems 300/ series PLCs
- Knowledge in HMI & SCADA systems.
- Interact with Hardware Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Site Installation team, R&D team, High level controls team, Integration Manager, Project Manager and end customer to ensure proper engineering, commissioning, integration and handover of systems.
- Knowledge in I/O bus systems (ASI, Profibus, Profinet).
- Project Engineering and Commissioning.
- Must possess PLC Programming knowhow (preferably Siemens).
- Must have a system perspective and understand system requirement and project life cycle.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Pro active and ability to work independently.
- Willing to travel extensively and be able to work in multicultural environment.
- Interest in understanding the domain of work.
- Ability to effectively communicate with project counterparts across the world and develop a professional relationship
- Knowledge of Material Handling domain can be an added advantage
- Must have a Valid Passport
- B.E. / B.Tech (Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation)
- Candidate should possess the degree from a recognized University