Skills and Experience Required:
- Trainee Engineer will be involved in Engineering, testing and commissioning of PLC and SCADA software for projects in Warehouse domain.
- 0-3 years of experience in Siemens PLC systems 300/ series PLCs
- Knowledge in HMI & SCADA systems.
- Interact with Hardware Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Site Installation team, R&D team, High level controls team, Integration Manager, Project Manager and end customer to ensure proper engineering, commissioning, integration and handover of systems.
- Knowledge in I/O bus systems (ASI, Profibus, Profinet).
- Project Engineering and Commissioning.
- Must possess PLC Programming knowhow (preferably Siemens).
- Must have a system perspective and understand system requirement and project life cycle.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Pro active and ability to work independently.
- Willing to travel extensively and be able to work in multicultural environment.
- Interest in understanding the domain of work.
- Ability to effectively communicate with project counterparts across the world and develop a professional relationship
- Knowledge of Material Handling domain can be an added advantage
- Must have a Valid Passport
- B.E. / B.Tech (Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation)
- Candidate should possess the degree from a recognized University
Apply for this job
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (34)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (348)
- Engineering (271)
- Government (103)
- Internships (145)
- Manufacturing (15)
- Medical Electronics (2)
- Miscellaneous (205)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (42)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (7)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (195)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (56)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Voltage Regulator as Audio Amplifier July 14, 2018
- Virtual Assistants For Your Home July 13, 2018
- How To: Wi-Fi Based Motion Alarm July 12, 2018
- Selecting the Right Sensors for Industrial Applications July 12, 2018
- Automation of Home Appliances Using ESP-32 Over the Local Web Server July 12, 2018
- Energy storage: What’s Driving the Growth? July 11, 2018
- Which Current Is More Dangerous, AC Or DC? July 11, 2018
- Temperature Monitoring on Smartphone July 10, 2018
- Advantages of Wide Bandgap Technology in Automotive Applications July 10, 2018
- Staying in “TOUCH” When Far Apart July 10, 2018