Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Corporate Marketing Engineer – 6804
Job Location: US – OR – Wilsonville
Job Category: College
Mentor Graphics is a global technology leader in electronic design automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board and system design.
The Corporate Marketing Engineer position is a great entry point into a client-facing engineering role at Mentor, A Siemens Business. As a technical pre-sales professional, you will work with cross-functional teams, Sales Representatives, Application Engineers, Marketing Program Managers, and Customer Support to uncover customers’ technical needs and sales potential. In today’s workforce, an Engineer with both the technical aptitude and the ability to engage with customers is highly sought after, no matter what career path you take in the future. This position offers great visibility within the organization and a potential career path as a Sales Application Engineer (AE), Account Manager (AM), Technical Marketing Engineer (TME), or Customer Support Applications Engineer. Over the past seven years, many employees in this role have advanced into key technical roles at Mentor, A Siemens Business within two years.
As a Corporate Marketing Engineer you will be responsible for driving revenue by uncovering leads for sales. You will engage key decision makers (engineers) in a technical conversation to learn about their design environment, perform a technical screen to assess sales potential, and recommend tool solutions for their design challenges. You will call (via telephone) prospects at the direction of Account Managers (ex: upgrades, cross sell, prospecting) in addition to following up on people engaging with Mentor’s web site.
You’ll be at the helm of innovative product introductions and responsible for showing the world just what makes Mentor Graphics so groundbreaking. Couple this with competitive pay and a very competitive benefits package, and it’s not hard to see why Mentor, A Siemens Business is a leader in the industry.
Want to know first-hand what it’s like to work as a Corporate Marketing Engineer?
Click here to learn more.
- Requires a BS/CE/EE or MS/CE/EE
- Demonstrated experience with PCB schematic and layout tools or the ability to quickly learn required; knowledge of signal integrity concepts a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; very self-motivated and results-oriented; able to meet specific quota goals and performance deliverables each quarter; inquisitive and a good problem solver; proficient in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience interacting directly with prospects in a business environment a plus.
Mentor Graphics believes in fostering a work environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance. Our world class benefits package includes 401k matching, annual performance reviews/bonuses, education reimbursement, partially paid Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, Life, Short/Long Term Disability, and a generous time off plan. Our Wilsonville site also has the following onsite: 24/7 workout facility, full service cafeteria, child development center, basketball courts, sand volleyball, daily exercise classes.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, color, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (38)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (380)
- Engineering (281)
- Government (106)
- Internships (158)
- Manufacturing (17)
- Medical Electronics (4)
- Miscellaneous (214)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (6)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (44)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (8)
- Service & Maintenance (19)
- Software and System Programming (207)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (16)
- Telecom (60)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Wireless Charging: Fuel of the Future August 20, 2018
- Multi-Status Indicator Using Single RGB LED August 19, 2018
- IoT and Touch-Based Home Automation with Video (Hindi & English) August 17, 2018
- When Will We Get 5G? The Transition from 4G to 5G! August 16, 2018
- What is 1G,2G,3G,4G,5G? August 16, 2018
- 5 Exciting Technologies To Enable 5G August 16, 2018
- How will a ‘5G smart city’ look like? August 16, 2018
- Slic3r: A Reliable 3D Printing Companion August 16, 2018
- What is 5G? August 16, 2018
- Thermal and Humidity Effects on Electronic Equipment August 15, 2018