Mobility is the goal
The Customer Engineer will be responsible for repairs and maintenance of elevators in his allotted area /territory with the help of the sub-contractors and generating revenue through sales of spare parts resulting into zero downtime, breakdowns and customer call backs.
– Execute the periodic maintenance of the installations in his/her route as per agree time lines and
considering the Schindler Safety and Quality standards.
– Attend the call backs as and when received and complete the loop by providing feedback.
– Plans the jobs and provides supervision to the sub – contractors’ workers for timely completion of the service.
– Propose sale of spare parts as and when situation demands.
– Co-ordinate with the FSB for requirement of spares and components.
– Ensures high customer satisfaction.
Mobility needs you
Department: Existing Installation Report to: Manager / GL – EI
Education: Degree / Diploma Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical/ Electronics) or ITI
Professional experience: 1 to 5 years in the Elevator industry
Languages: (+ levels: proficiency, advanced, intermediate, basic)
– English (proficiency)
– Hindi (Basic)
– Regional languages (Proficiency)
Do you want to move the future with us?
Interested? Send us your complete application at email@example.com
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (34)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (348)
- Engineering (271)
- Government (103)
- Internships (145)
- Manufacturing (15)
- Medical Electronics (2)
- Miscellaneous (205)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (42)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (7)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (195)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (56)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Voltage Regulator as Audio Amplifier July 14, 2018
- Virtual Assistants For Your Home July 13, 2018
- How To: Wi-Fi Based Motion Alarm July 12, 2018
- Selecting the Right Sensors for Industrial Applications July 12, 2018
- Automation of Home Appliances Using ESP-32 Over the Local Web Server July 12, 2018
- Energy storage: What’s Driving the Growth? July 11, 2018
- Which Current Is More Dangerous, AC Or DC? July 11, 2018
- Temperature Monitoring on Smartphone July 10, 2018
- Advantages of Wide Bandgap Technology in Automotive Applications July 10, 2018
- Staying in “TOUCH” When Far Apart July 10, 2018