- Responsibilities include but not limited to: Repairing the electronic, microcontroller based sophisticated testing and measuring instruments at customer’s place as well as at regional offices / Works.
- Process covers
a. Customer visits,
b. Product fault diagnosis & troubleshooting,
c. Calibration, AMC
d. Field testing of product,
e. Customer training,
f. Documentation of work, (Repair Report, Service Report, Calibration reports, Customer Satisfaction Survey, Service Status, Projections – Sales, Recovery & Spares)
g. Raising of bills & recovery of payment & other out-standings
- Development of customer relations & business like AMC, Calibration, Testing, Spares etc.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience in Electronic/Power Industry.
- Experience of repairing majo electronic, micro controller based instruments to core industries, ideally to power industry in Generation, Transmission and Distribution.
- Strong technical, leadership, communication, presentation, analytical and time management skills.
- B.E./B.Tech in Electronics.
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (35)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (353)
- Engineering (273)
- Government (103)
- Internships (149)
- Manufacturing (16)
- Medical Electronics (2)
- Miscellaneous (207)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (41)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (7)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (197)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (58)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Security in Smart Applications July 21, 2018
- Automatic Bike Turning Indicator July 20, 2018
- DC Power Meter for 0-55V 20A Work Bench Power Supply July 19, 2018
- 11 Things to Know About Raspberry Pi July 18, 2018
- LibreCAD: A Practical Tool for 2D Designs July 18, 2018
- Synopsys Hosts SNUG 2018 to Discuss Real-world Semiconductor Design Challenges July 18, 2018
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Get Ready for the Cloud Era July 17, 2018
- What is the Difference Between Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality? July 17, 2018
- OLED Displays and Their Applications July 16, 2018
- Voltage Regulator as Audio Amplifier July 14, 2018