Position: Customer Success Analyst
Experience in supporting products/applications based on Microsoft technologies like Windows, Active directory.
Code debugging skills (not writing the code, but just reading through the code and understanding the logic).
Good understanding of database as SQL (writing queries, running performance tools etc)
Excellent written and verbal communication
Requirements: SQL Support, Troubleshooting, Debugging, Active Directory
Shift Timings: Night Shift
Experience: 0 – 1 year
The primary duties for this position include but are not limited to:
- Provide technical assistance to customers on Aptean products via phone, email and/or remote access.
- Perform advanced problem analysis and isolate problems of a complex level of difficulty.
- Reproduce customer issues in house.
- Publish articles in our in-house knowledgebase.
- Able to learn a wide variety of technologies at a rapid pace
- Document customer problem information, recommendations, and resolution in a clear and concise manner using Incident tracking system.
- Ensure adequate telephone ACD queue coverage
- Communicate appropriately and provide regular updates to customer and management.
- Achieve and maintain targeted KPA’s such as number of cases closed or issues resolved, along with other established goals.
- Along with the Technical Support Manager, set realistic personal training and product certification goals.
- Leadership and Entrepreneurship (Excellence Orientation) Qualifications and Requirements Qualifications.
- An excellent customer service attitude and the ability to interact with customers in a professional manner are required.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and use judgment in handling customer calls and providing technical assistance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify major concerns from the field and relay those concerns to management in an appropriate manner.
- Can do attitude with a strong will to lead by example.
- Ability to follow directions and be self-motivated.