- Duties and responsibilities include the following but not limited to:
- Responsible for handling incoming customer calls and any internal enquiry by providing administrative, sales support by answering requests via phone/email and transferring them to appropriate NI departments.
- Proactively escalate issues to management and/or partner with other departments when necessary to ensure end to end resolution of customer requests/orders (where applicable)
- Adhere to the determined work schedule to assure proper coverage based on business need and according to daily workload distribution.
- Follow the work processes and workflows, adhere to policies and Meet Key Performance Index, Service Level Agreements, Quality expectations.
- Proactively make suggestions to improve work processes and documentation
Core Activities of a Customer Care agent
- Visitor Management – Addressing Visitors/ Guests
- Addressing incoming calls and track all the phases in System Using Cisco, Olite and Oracle ERPs
- Contact creation, Service request creation, Single Seat Software activation
- Addressing basic Customer education / orders related queries
- Coordinating with several internal department
- Preparing documents and letters/orders.
- Able to understand the customer needs and act accordingly
- Execution of tasks according to SLA’s and standard work processes effective time management skills
Primary Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong interpersonal and advanced communication skills (written and verbal).
- Should possess qualities of tact, poise & diplomacy while interacting with diverse customers
- Should have the ability to work independently and as part of a team, interface successfully with other departments in the organization
- The candidate must have a very keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Able to work in fast paced environment
- Cooperative to reach team goals
- Openness for continuous learning, Problem Solving skills
- Applicants must have the ability to deliver consistently and on a very timely manner
- Seek and provide timely feedback directly and constructively
- Follow the work processes defined in the region-specific documents
- Handle and enter customer information as needed in the respective ERP