The CX Technical Writer is responsible for writing, editing and creating technical and non-technical consumer facing content .
- Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Drive all internal teams to adopt the an brand voice and standard of writing quality
- Conceive, write, draft, or edit technical consumer facing content
- Write and/or edit content towards for both a technical and non-technical audience.
- Multi-task across simultaneous projects and deadlines,
- Prepare business reviews and drive execution
- Communicate and document key program requirements and status to clients, internal team members and other key stakeholders
- Partner with internal and external teams, stakeholders and senior executives
- Assist and participate actively in ad-hoc projects
- For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Zendesk Guide experience
- Experience writing, editing and validating technical documentation and FAQs.
- Demonstrated editorial experience working as an editor or writer in a daily online publishing environment.
- Portfolio with a range of writing samples required. Please include a link in your resume.
- Proven experience creating broad content and documentation for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Technically savvy, and ability to quickly learn new technology
- Strong demonstrated business acumen and tactical business judgment.
- Strong team player who operates with high levels of integrity, trust and respect for the individuals. Must take an authentic approach to collaboration leading to collective success across the broader end-to-end organization
- Excellent communication & presentation skills (written & oral) at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Responsive to customer and business requests.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), any other language is a plus
- In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Call center operations experience & knowledge
- Project Management certification
- High energy & enthusiasm with the desire to have fun and laugh while getting the job done.
BS/BA degree in English or equivalent work experience