HCL Walk-in Drive 2017 Scheduled for the role of Data Analyst (Design) for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore.The detailed eligibility and HCL Walk-in venue details are given in below.
- We required only B.E Mechanical & Automobile candidates for Design positions
- Only 2017 passed out Candidate are allowed
- Good Communication Skills.
- Creation of Parts catalogues/service manuals/Repair manuals
- Collecting information from the PDM/PLM and creating/updating the manuals
- Creation of 2D illustrations using 2D tools like corel draw
- Creating/Modifying the existing Bill of materials and illustrations
- Identifying the parts location in the vehicles
- Reading the production documents to find the location of parts
How to apply HCL Walk-in Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates register this drive in online and attend the drive at following venue on 9 December 2017.
Venue Date: 9 December 2017 Time: 11 AM to 2 PM.
HCL Technologies Ltd
Plot No-3, Surya Sapphire, Electronics City, Phase-I,
Bangalore – Karnataka (India)-560100.
Contact Person: Rahul S. HR
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (35)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (353)
- Engineering (273)
- Government (103)
- Internships (149)
- Manufacturing (16)
- Medical Electronics (2)
- Miscellaneous (207)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (41)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (7)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (197)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (58)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Security in Smart Applications July 21, 2018
- Automatic Bike Turning Indicator July 20, 2018
- DC Power Meter for 0-55V 20A Work Bench Power Supply July 19, 2018
- 11 Things to Know About Raspberry Pi July 18, 2018
- LibreCAD: A Practical Tool for 2D Designs July 18, 2018
- Synopsys Hosts SNUG 2018 to Discuss Real-world Semiconductor Design Challenges July 18, 2018
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Get Ready for the Cloud Era July 17, 2018
- What is the Difference Between Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality? July 17, 2018
- OLED Displays and Their Applications July 16, 2018
- Voltage Regulator as Audio Amplifier July 14, 2018