Education Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech / Diploma (E&C).
CCNA Certification is mandatory
Freshers can also Walkin.
- 1-2 Years of experience in telecom industry.
- Hands on experience in IP technology to handle Ethernet circuits.
- Hands on experience in Router configuration and SHDSL modem configuration.
- Sound knowledge in Networking basics (CCNA certified preferable)
- Hands on experience in Data Products (PRI / ILP / LL / MPLS / IPLC) including high bandwidth Testing & troubleshooting.
- Regular interaction with Business team and other cross functional team to fulfill the customer requirement.
- Person should willing to work 24/7 and night / Sunday shifts.
- Timely delivery (with in SLA) of Service Delivery and service assurance.
How to apply Airtel Walk-in Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend walk-in at the following venue on 30 May to 1 June 2018.
Venue Date: 30th May to 1st June 2018 (Monday to Friday)
Bristol IT Park, # SP 10, 5th floor,
Thiru-Vi-Ka Industrial Estate,
Guindy, Chennai 600032.
Landmark: Behind Olympia Tech Park, near Maruti Service Center.
Contact Person: Sanjeev
- Carry an updated CV and please manage sufficient time for Interview.
- Two Wheeler & Driving Licence is a must
- Only Male Candidates Preferable.
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (38)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (377)
- Engineering (280)
- Government (106)
- Internships (158)
- Manufacturing (17)
- Medical Electronics (4)
- Miscellaneous (213)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (6)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (43)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (8)
- Service & Maintenance (19)
- Software and System Programming (205)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (16)
- Telecom (59)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- When Will We Get 5G? The Transition from 4G to 5G! August 16, 2018
- What is 1G,2G,3G,4G,5G? August 16, 2018
- 5 Exciting Technologies To Enable 5G August 16, 2018
- How will a ‘5G smart city’ look like? August 16, 2018
- Slic3r: A Reliable 3D Printing Companion August 16, 2018
- What is 5G? August 16, 2018
- Thermal and Humidity Effects on Electronic Equipment August 15, 2018
- Beauty Electronics at Home August 14, 2018
- Vehicle Networking – the Capacity to Cope? August 13, 2018
- Internet of Things (IoT) LED Lamp August 13, 2018