BEL Recruitment: Bharat Electronics Limited, invites application for the post of Deputy Engineers(Electronics).The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
About Bharat Electronics Limited: BEL is a State-owned Aerospace and Defence company headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka and established in the year of 1954.BEL has nine factories and few regional offices across the country.It manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces.BEL listed one of the nine PSU-Public Sector Units by the government of India and it has Navaratna Status.BEL factories/units presented in Bangalore (corporate head office and factory), Chennai, Panchkula (Haryana), Kotdwar (Uttarakhand), Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh), Pune, Hyderabad, Navi Mumbai support centre, Machilipatnam(Andhra Pradesh).if you want more details about BEL you can check www.bel-india.com > About Us section.
BEL Recruitment 2017-18:
BEL announces their vacancies through the Careers section of their official site bel-india.com and also the leading Newspapers.BEL recruit the candidates on the permanent basis(BEL Probationary Engineers) and Temporary Basis(Contract Engineers).BEL also conducts the direct walk-in interview to select the qualified candidates.At present, BEL announced vacancies for Deputy Engineer.Eligible candidates apply for this position by sending the application form to the mentioned address.
B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc Engg./AMIE from AICTE approved College/Institute or a recognised University
First class in the indicated qualification for General and OBC candidates. Pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Note The candidates who have acquired BE/B.Tech/ B.Sc Engg /AMIE degree, the following discipline only are eligible –
- Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
Age limit (As on 1.11.2017):
General Candidates: Max. 28 years
OBC candidates: Max. 31 years
SC/ST candidates: Max. 33 years
PWD candidates: Five years in addition to the age limit/relaxation permitted in the respective category
Ex-Servicemen: Relaxation as per government guidelines
BEL Recruitment of Deputy Engineer-Selection Process:
The selection process is based on Written test and Interview.
Application Fee: Rs.500/- for GEN/OBC Candidates (No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates)
All interested and eligible candidates can download the Application form from BEL website www.bel-india.com and The candidates have to send their details in an excel sheet also in the given format(Given in notification) to email@example.com. (The subject of the e-mail should be – Application for the post of Dy. Engineer (Electronics) for SCCS). Also eligible candidates send application form along with required documents(including excel sheet) to the following postal address latest by 23 December 2017.
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (38)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (380)
- Engineering (281)
- Government (106)
- Internships (158)
- Manufacturing (17)
- Medical Electronics (4)
- Miscellaneous (214)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (6)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (44)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (8)
- Service & Maintenance (19)
- Software and System Programming (207)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (16)
- Telecom (60)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Wireless Charging: Fuel of the Future August 20, 2018
- Multi-Status Indicator Using Single RGB LED August 19, 2018
- IoT and Touch-Based Home Automation with Video (Hindi & English) August 17, 2018
- When Will We Get 5G? The Transition from 4G to 5G! August 16, 2018
- What is 1G,2G,3G,4G,5G? August 16, 2018
- 5 Exciting Technologies To Enable 5G August 16, 2018
- How will a ‘5G smart city’ look like? August 16, 2018
- Slic3r: A Reliable 3D Printing Companion August 16, 2018
- What is 5G? August 16, 2018
- Thermal and Humidity Effects on Electronic Equipment August 15, 2018