Job ID: JR0058554
Develops and applies computer aided design CAD software engineering methods, theories and research techniques in the investigation and solution of technical problems. Assessing architecture and hardware limitations, plans technical projects in the design and development of CAD software. Defines and selects new approaches and implementation of CAD software engineering applications and design specifications and parameters. Develops routines and utility programs. Prepares design specifications, analysis and recommendations for presentation and approval. May specify materials, equipment and supplies required for completion of projects and may evaluate vendor capabilities to provide required products or services.
The candidate will be part of Infrastructure PDS Product Development Solutions team which caters design automation needs of multiple microprocessors across Intel working on latest process technologies. In this role, the candidate is expected to work on design infrastructure and database management development and operations for multiple microprocessor design projects. The role involves setting up and maintaining/support the design environment, database, various design health metrics and compute management for the projects. The role also provides opportunities to bring in efficiencies and innovations in this domain related to productivity and cost with potential to have corporation-wide impact.
1. Expert in Linux, Perl, TCL/Tk and Shell scripting.
2. Good command on MySQL and configuration management databases. Designsync database knowledge will be added advantage.
3. Excellent debug and analytical skills.
4. Good command on written and verbal communication skills.
5. Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or Electronics Engineering from a reputed institution.
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (35)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (352)
- Engineering (273)
- Government (103)
- Internships (149)
- Manufacturing (16)
- Medical Electronics (2)
- Miscellaneous (206)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (41)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (7)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (196)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (58)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Automatic Bike Turning Indicator July 20, 2018
- DC Power Meter for 0-55V 20A Work Bench Power Supply July 19, 2018
- 11 Things to Know About Raspberry Pi July 18, 2018
- LibreCAD: A Practical Tool for 2D Designs July 18, 2018
- Synopsys Hosts SNUG 2018 to Discuss Real-world Semiconductor Design Challenges July 18, 2018
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Get Ready for the Cloud Era July 17, 2018
- What is the Difference Between Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality? July 17, 2018
- OLED Displays and Their Applications July 16, 2018
- Voltage Regulator as Audio Amplifier July 14, 2018
- Virtual Assistants For Your Home July 13, 2018