Job ID: 206984
Organization: Siemens limited – Energy Management
Mode of employment: Full time only
What are my responsibilities?
- Design of Substation Automation system
- Discussion with Clients and consultants for engineering drawings approval
- Co-ordination with vendor for site activity like networking, fibre termination etc. to make site ready for commissioning.
- Provide support for commissioning of SAS project
- Provide technical training to end users/client.
- Supports to Sales for technical offer preparation
What do I need to qualify for this job?
BE/BTech – Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation
- Knowledge in Design & Engineering of Substation Automation Systems
- Knowledge on different serial and ethernet based protocol used in Substation Automation System.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities with in which we work. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
Please find more information on our organization at: www.siemens.com/energy
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have further questions regarding the job offer, please be free to contact Harish Gaur at telephone: +91 – 0124 – 4697354.