1.Should be able to perform schematic entry, design calculations and simulations.
2.Good documentation skills like design documents/ BOM.
3.Well verse in tools like OrCAD etc.
4.Good experience in signal conditioning circuits, microcontrollers, digital interfaces and power supply designs.
5.Self-motivated and able to meet strict timelines.
6.Proficient in board testing, debugging and issue resolution.
7.Team handling for leadership roles.
1.Should assist ECAD engineer in component placement and layout.
2.Exposure to SI, PI, thermal analysis preferred.
3.Requirement gathering and customer communication.
4.Basic Know-how of EMI and environmental testing.
5.Knowledge in Aerospace domain and Quality process.
Education: B.E/ B.Tech Electronics/ Instrumentation
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (33)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (323)
- Engineering (261)
- Government (100)
- Instrumentation (3)
- Internships (137)
- Manufacturing (16)
- Mechanical (3)
- Medical Electronics (1)
- Miscellaneous (196)
- Network (7)
- Operations (2)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (40)
- Robotics (4)
- Sales (7)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (188)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (56)
- Testing/QA/QC (56)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- ProjectLibre: An Excellent Tool for Project Management June 20, 2018
- Teaching a Computer to Recognise Cats June 20, 2018
- How To: Motorized Camera Slider with Pan and Tilt Head June 19, 2018
- Next-Generation Solar Power Technology (Part 2 of 2) June 19, 2018
- Elite Precision Super-TCXOs for 5G, Small Cell and Time Synchronisation June 18, 2018
- Silicon MEMS Timing Solutions June 18, 2018
- The Top 8 Reasons to Use an oscillator Instead of a Crystal Resonator June 18, 2018
- IoT- Enabled Lighting Can Dramatically Reduce Energy Consumption June 18, 2018
- Little Nightlight June 16, 2018
- Tutorial: Buck Converter vs. Linear Voltage Regulator June 16, 2018