Design Engineer for MCU08 design group in Bangalore. This candidate will work on ICs for future generations of 8-bit microcontrollers. Job responsibilities are:
1. participate in a global team setting on the development of advanced microcontroller products.
2. Support design and verification of 8-bit Microcontroller products.
3. Perform RTL design and verification of complex digital macros, working from an architectural description.
4. ASIC Design flow through backend verification and streamout.
5. Debug of complex silicon issues down to transistor level.
The candidate must have B.E. (Electronics) degree. M.E. / M. Tech (Electronics/Microelectronics) preferred
Candidate must have 0 to 1 years of experience working in CMOS VLSI development capacity,
The candidate will be working as a part of global VLSI design team. Strong communication skill & the ability to interface effectively with US team members is essential
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (39)
- Automobile (9)
- Embedded/Chip Design (397)
- Engineering (290)
- Government (109)
- Internships (168)
- Manufacturing (17)
- Medical Electronics (4)
- Miscellaneous (217)
- Network (8)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (46)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (8)
- Service & Maintenance (21)
- Software and System Programming (218)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (17)
- Telecom (62)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Highlighting the Connection Between Outdoor LED Lighting and Pedestrian Safety September 20, 2018
- How to Assess Electromagnetic Radiation from Mobile Phone Towers September 20, 2018
- Arduino-Controlled 12V Battery Charger September 18, 2018
- MIPI Alliance Managing Director Peter Lefkin Delivering Keynote at Upcoming 2018 TrueConnect Conference September 18, 2018
- Working of a MOSFET September 18, 2018
- Sensors That Add Strength to Aviation and Aerospace September 17, 2018
- Programmable Automatic Bell System September 15, 2018
- Auto Power Switching Mains, Solar Inverter or Generator September 15, 2018
- Optronic Sensors Night Vision Technologies (Part 3 of 6) September 14, 2018
- BLUE_P: Wireless Arduino Programming Shield September 14, 2018