Transformers and Electricals Kerala Limited (TELK) Job notifications for the post of Design Engineer.
B.Tech Degree in Electrical & Electronics / Mechanical Engineering with first class from a University recognized by Government of Kerala, and Certified Course in AutoCAD (Minimum 80 Hours)
Desirable: Knowledge of Pro-Engineer software.
2 years experience in design calculation and preparation of Mechanical drawings in AutoCAD, OR
6 months experience in design calculation and preparation of Mechanical drawings of Power Transformers in AutoCAD.
Age Limit: 20 to 35 years with usual relaxation for SC/ST and OBC Candidates.
Period of Engagement: Fixed Term Contract Basis for 2 years
TELK Design Engineer Recruitment Selection Process:
Mode of selection will be based on Skill test and Interview. Shortlisted candidates will have to submit the original of their credentials for verification at prescribed stages in the selection process.
For more information: click here
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (38)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (377)
- Engineering (280)
- Government (106)
- Internships (158)
- Manufacturing (17)
- Medical Electronics (4)
- Miscellaneous (213)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (6)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (43)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (8)
- Service & Maintenance (19)
- Software and System Programming (205)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (16)
- Telecom (59)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- When Will We Get 5G? The Transition from 4G to 5G! August 16, 2018
- What is 1G,2G,3G,4G,5G? August 16, 2018
- 5 Exciting Technologies To Enable 5G August 16, 2018
- How will a ‘5G smart city’ look like? August 16, 2018
- Slic3r: A Reliable 3D Printing Companion August 16, 2018
- What is 5G? August 16, 2018
- Thermal and Humidity Effects on Electronic Equipment August 15, 2018
- Beauty Electronics at Home August 14, 2018
- Vehicle Networking – the Capacity to Cope? August 13, 2018
- Internet of Things (IoT) LED Lamp August 13, 2018