Analog Devices designs and manufactures semiconductor products and solutions. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that sense, measure and connect.
Selected candidate will join Radar design team of Analog Devices at Bangalore office.
- Planning and strategizing to effectively verify a design (block as well as full-chip).
- Create verification plans (using vManager etc.) for blocks and full chip by developing a thorough understanding of the design under test.
- Verification of blocks using SystemVerilog and UVM at module and at system including netlist simulation.
- Employ UVM based verification methodology and use assertions, functional coverage, formal verification etc. to reach verification goals.
- Work closely with product development teams to develop or enhance verification methodologies.
- May require working with FPGA and post-silicon validation.
Education and Experience
- B.Tech/M.Tech. in EE/ECE.
- 1 – 5 years of experience in digital SoC verification.
- Should be proficient in System Verilog and UVM and have experience with programming languages like C / Perl.
- Knowledge of state of the art verification techniques employing formal verification, testbench qualification, emulation for faster verification is required.
- Experience with testplan development and development of verification environment from ground up is required.
- Familiarity with verification of processor based SoC designs is preferred.
- Exposure to radar system and functional safety are added advantages.
- Strong inter-personal, teamwork and communication skills are required.