Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
We are looking for Professionals for various DFT Engineer positions with strong DFT architectures & methodologies
Work on implementation of various aspects of DFT : Architecture, Design Implementation & Verification, Scan ATPG & Timing, Silicon Debug.
Education & Experience
- BE/BTech (Electronics, Computers or equivalent)
- 2 to 5 years work experience
- Candidates should also have strong debug skills and be able to communicate, work effectively with cross functional teams across geographies.
- Skills required:
- JTAG, IJTAG & BC1500
- Boundary SCAN
- Fault Modeling Stuck-At, Transition, Path Delay, Bridging
- Scan Compression, Scan Insertion & ATPG
- ATPG Coverage debug analysis and Simulations
- STA Constraints for various DFT modes
- ATE debug experience is a Plus
- Knowledge of SoC tools/methodology
- Scripting Tools: Perl/TCL