Digital Hardware Design Engineering
- Impact the product development from the lowest levels of circuit design to large system design and see your contribution all the way through to high volume manufacturing.
- Innovate High Speed Digital HW board designs.
Education & Experience
- Graduate in Electrical Engineering, Electronics and communication engineering.
- Good knowledge in hardware architecture and design cycle flow.
- Experience in design with FPGAs, I/O planning, Power estimation etc.
- Experience in design with Intel x86 and/or ARM based multicore platform.
- Experience in schematic capture using CAD tools. Preferable Orcad.
- Experience in high speed digital/mixed signal boards design and strong understanding in SI, PI, EMI/EMC.
- Experience in designing high-speed interfaces such as PCIe, 10G/40G Eth, CPRI, JESD204B, Aurora etc. and good knowledge at protocols.
- Experience in memory interfaces DDR3/3L, DDR4 component and DIMM.
- Experience in NAND, NOR Serial Flash, SSD.
- Experience in SI, PI, highspeed layout techniques and EMI/EMC considerations.
- Experience in board bring up and good debugging skills.
- Experience with test equipment’s like DSO, MSO, Logic analyses.
- Experience using PCB layout tools and review for high layer count of 8 Layers to 20 Layers.
- Experience in RF & Wireless HW design is added advantage.
- Power supply design – buck, POE.
- Design experience using PLLs, Clocks, ADCs and DACs. Timing synchronization protocols like 1588, GPS added advantage.